Meeting All Of New Braunfels' Termite Inspection & Control Needs
Termites are small insects that live in colonies and eat the cellulose in wood. When in the forest, termites are an essential part of the ecosystem, helping to break down dead and rotting trees. However, when termites get into your New Braunfels home, they become a dangerous pest.
Termites are experts at getting into homes without being seen, and once inside, they continue to spend their time out of sight while they chew tunnels through the wooden structures in your house. Over time, their colony grows larger, as do the tunnels they dig. If left to their own devices, termites can damage your home to the point where it is unsafe to dwell in.
Whether you have an active termite infestation in your home or not, termite control and prevention are essential in protecting your house. Pinnacle Pest Defense offers termite control and prevention services, as well as inspection services for real estate transactions.
Our Termite Control Offerings
Wood-Destroying Insect Reports
Home inspections are a standard part of the home buying process. In addition to these inspections, Wood Destroying Insect Reports are sometimes also required by lenders. These reports require an inspection to look for any signs of termite activity or damage. Even if your lender does not require a WDIR, it's wise to have one performed anyway. This inspection will allow you to move into your new home, knowing you won't encounter any unpleasant surprises.
Pinnacle Pest Defense offers a Wood Destroying Insect Report service. We will perform a visual inspection of the property and write up the required report so that you have it for your records.
Pre-Construction Termite Treatments
If you are building a new home, it's the right time to protect it from termites. By having termite treatments performed before finishing your house, you'll have the reassurance that your house is protected the moment you move in.
Pinnacle Pest Defense offers pre-construction treatments in three stages.
- Form stage: Termite treatment in the form stage allows us to treat your home's footprint before the concrete is poured. We'll treat the area with a liquid product to protect your house from termites.
- Wood stage: Once your framing has been erected, and before it is closed in, we'll treat floor plates, 2x4 studs, and all plumbing and electrical penetrations in the slab. We use a borate liquid treatment on these areas. Post-Form Stage
- Once the foundation has been poured, we can install The Sentricon® System with Always Active™. This termite baiting system uses bait stations that we'll place in the soil around the exterior perimeter of your house every nine to ten feet.
Post-Construction Termite Treatments
If your home is already built, but not yet protected from termites, it's time to do something about it. Pinnacle Pest Defense offers two types of termite control treatments for houses.
- Termidor®: Our Termidor® treatments are a liquid termite treatment. We will trench and drill around your house and insert the liquid product into the holes. Sometimes a foam product is also necessary.
- The Sentricon® System with Always Active™: Sentricon® with Always Active™ is a termite baiting system. This system requires the installation of bait stations into the soil around the exterior perimeter of your house. We'll install these every nine to ten feet.
Termite Control Warranties
Pinnacle Pest Defense stands behind our New Braunfels termite control services. We offer warranties based on the type of service we perform. Pre-construction treatments include a five-year warranty, and post-construction treatments include a twelve-month warranty. The warranty includes an annual inspection and is renewable. For more information about our warranties or services, or to schedule a termite inspection, contact us today.
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.