Quality Pest Control Solutions In Kenedy, TX
Established in 1887 and incorporated in 1919, the small city of Kenedy, TX, is located just four miles south of Karnes City. We have a population of just over 3,000, and while that may not seem like a lot, think about the fact that the human to pest ratio is about a billion to one. That’s right, there are pests here in Kenedy, and they’re eager to get into local homes and businesses. The best way to protect yourself is to secure ongoing services from pest experts.
Pinnacle Pest Defense is here to bring you dependable Karnes County pest control. We run our company on the values of integrity, excellence, service, and quality. Since 2013, our locally owned and operated company has been delivering effective, reliable, and affordable pest solutions to properties throughout Kenedy and the surrounding areas. Our highly trained technicians use the latest pest technologies and IPM best practices to bring you lasting, pest-free results you can feel good about. Whatever pest problem you’re facing, you can count on us to help. Reach out today for your free, no-obligation inspection.
Home Pest Control In Kenedy, TX
Here at Pinnacle Pest Defense, our residential pest solutions give you the protection you need. We work hard to bring you and your loved ones comprehensive protection from household pest activity. Our residential pest process includes:
- 48-hours notice before arrival
- Discussion of problem areas
- Identifying pests, entry points, and harborage areas
- Going over treatment plan options
- Minimally invasive to your day-to-day
- Working around your schedule
- Address existing pest problems
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management) techniques for prevention
- Maintaining a pest-free home all year long
- Return for follow-up depending upon your needs
- Quarterly, bi-monthly, or monthly treatments
- Interior and exterior treatments, de-webbing, and de-nesting
Pinnacle Pest Defense is here to address all of your residential pest control needs, guaranteed. We work hard to bring you long-term pest solutions that you can depend on all year. Contact us today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Kenedy, TX
The most effective way to protect your Kenedy business from pests is to rely on a team of qualified experts. The team at Pinnacle Pest Defense is here to help. Our commercial pest control solutions provide your business with the following:
- The peak of service and value
- Professional, friendly, affordable solutions
- Excellent customer service and results
- Effective, reliable, long term pest solutions
With over 60 years of combined experience, our team delivers a high level of expertise to every job. We offer great service and never require any contracts. We also specialize in real estate transactions and new construction. Give us a call today to discuss your commercial pest control needs.
What Should I Do If I Think I Have Termites In Kenedy?
Termites feed on the construction of your property, eating wood and cellulose materials that are integral to the structure of your home or business. Not only is termite damage a huge annoyance, but it puts you and everyone on the property in danger. Here are a few preventative tips to help you avoid termite activity:
- Avoid wood-to-soil contact and store wood away from the foundation perimeter.
- Carefully inspect all wood before bringing it onto the property.
- Eliminate rotting or moisture-damaged wood from the property.
- Install loose mortar around all windows and doors.
- Reduce any excess moisture in/around the property.
If you think you may have termites in your Kenedy home or business, the best thing to do is to contact a team of highly qualified pest professionals. Here at Pinnacle Pest Defense, our termite control and prevention services are designed to protect you from termite infestation all year long. Contact us today to learn more.
How To Prevent Wasp Infestations In Kenedy
Wasps sting while hunting for prey or when they are defensive. If the person bitten suffers from allergies, the results can be dangerous and even fatal. If you want to prevent wasps in Kenedy, consider the following tips to be proactive in your stinging insect control efforts:
- Cover up holes in the ground with cement or grass.
- Eliminate sources of food (human and pet food) and don’t leave them outside.
- Keep all doors and windows shut when possible.
- Keep an eye out for wasp nests in sheds, garages, wall cavities, etc.
- Keep garbage cans tightly sealed and cover any piles of compost.
- Pick up trash and clean spills as soon as they happen.
- Use caulking the seal cracks and crevices around the porch.
- Use wasp-repelling plants like wormwood, marigold, mint, basil, and geranium.
If you’re seeking year-round stinging insect control for your Kenedy property, the team at Pinnacle Pest Defense is here to protect you. Our wasp control and prevention services give you ongoing protection you can trust, so reach out to us to get your inspection on the calendar right away.
There Are Many Ways Fleas Can Infest Your Kenedy Home
Fleas are as tiny as they are problematic. They can affect any Kenedy resident, even those that don’t have pets, but eliminating them is necessary because they can make you and your four-legged friends sick. There are many ways that fleas can infest your home, including the following:
- Through pets: This is the most common way people end up with a flea infestation. Dogs and cats usually are the main culprits. If your pets go through grassy areas during walks or have been in contact with other animals, check them before bringing them back into your home.
- Through wildlife: Rodents, squirrels, and other wildlife can bring fleas into your home. A professional pest control company can help keep them away if they are an issue on your property.
- Through secondhand furniture: No matter where you buy your used furniture, it is essential that you inspect it before bringing it indoors.
- Through clothing: Used clothes are not the only source of flea infestations. Fleas can attach themselves to your clothes during walks in nature or areas where fleas are common.
Preventing flea infestation requires grooming and treating your pets, checking them after walks, sealing entry points in your home, inspecting used clothes and furniture, and more.
But even with all these precautions, flea problems are challenging to eliminate, especially with over-the-counter treatments. The best way to eliminate fleas is to determine how fleas took over and which strategies are best for your situation.
Call Pinnacle Pest Defense today to schedule an inspection and review our many flea control options, including specialized aerosol sprays that are safe for children, pets, and fabrics, granule treatments, and follow-up visits to address every stage of the flea life cycle.
Why Roaches In Kenedy Are So Hazardous To Your Health
Cockroaches spend much of their time in areas filled with viruses and bacteria, like sewers and garbage piles. No wonder they are among the most dangerous insects that could settle into your Kenedy home.
Cockroaches also spread allergens in the air, which are common triggers for asthma and allergies, especially in children and older people. They can cause anything from coughing and wheezing to bronchitis and emphysema.
These unhygienic scavengers can also spread dangerous illnesses like salmonella, E. coli infection, and dysentery through contact with their droppings, saliva, or body parts. You can also get sick from food poisoning after eating food prepared on contaminated surfaces or if they’ve managed to take over your pantry.
And finally, cockroaches emit a pungent, unpleasant, musty odor that can cause headaches and nausea. No matter how you look at it, cockroaches need to be exterminated swiftly for your health and safety.
Contact Pinnacle Pest Defense to learn about our cockroach control treatments, such as insect growth regulators, glue boards, pheromone sticky traps, baits, and insect monitors.
Why It’s So Hard To Get Rid Of Rats On Your Own In Kenedy
Getting rid of rats, and rodents in general, is challenging for many reasons, including the following:
- Rats reproduce quickly: These persistent invaders can have several litters in a year. You will need to eliminate them all before they can replenish the group.
- Rats are adaptable: Rats often learn to avoid traps and baits and require multiple treatment strategies for the best result.
- Rats are excellent at hiding: Rats can nest in hard-to-reach areas, like inside walls, attics, and crawl spaces, but also under heavy kitchen appliances and more.
- Rats can be aggressive: Besides being aggressive to humans when they feel threatened, rats can carry and transmit various diseases, including hantavirus and leptospirosis. Trying to eliminate them without the proper tools can be dangerous.
At Pinnacle Pest Defense, we know how challenging getting rid of rats can be. Our experts have the experience to tackle any infestation with safe but effective rat control strategies, no matter how advanced. Get in touch today to discover how we can make your home rodent-free for good.
Total Cricket Control For Kenedy Residents
For safe and total cricket control, you need comprehensive pest management. At Pinnacle Pest Defense, our services start with inspecting your property to identify areas where crickets may be present, like cracks in your foundation.
We will then show you how to eliminate the factors that led to the infestation, including sealing gaps around doors and windows, repairing damage to the structure of your home, and more.
We will also review maintenance strategies like keeping your property clean and free of debris or hiding spots and lowering moisture levels by fixing leaky pipes. We will also discuss cricket control treatment options that will work best for your property.
Homemade strategies alone are unlikely to be enough to eliminate crickets in Kenedy. Call the experts at Pinnacle Pest Defense, and we will help you schedule your initial home inspection.