Professional Pest Control In Pleasanton, TX
Located just 30 miles south of San Antonio, the community of Pleasanton, TX, is known as the birthplace of the cowboy, and “The City of Live Oaks and Friendly Folks.” With beautiful South Texas sights and authentic southwest culture, Pleasanton is a great place to call home. While living here is certainly pleasant, the presence of pests threatens our high quality of life. All year long, Pleasanton homes and businesses are vulnerable to infestation, and it’s a good idea to secure professional pest protection.
Pinnacle Pest Defense is here to address all your residential and commercial pest control needs. Since 2013, our locally owned and operated company has been delivering effective, reliable, and affordable pest solutions to properties throughout Atascosa County and the surrounding areas. We aim to bring you long term pest solutions that you can depend on all year long. Contact us today to learn more.
Home Pest Control In Pleasanton, TX
Household infestation is a real problem that Pleasanton homeowners should be prepared to face. Luckily, our residential pest solutions give you the protection you need. Here at Pinnacle Pest Defense, we run our company on the values of integrity, excellence, service, and quality. We work hard to bring you and your loved ones comprehensive protection from household pest activity. Our residential service options include:
- Basic service plan.
- Free home pest inspection.
- Interior and exterior plans.
- De-webbing and de-nesting.
- Coverage for over 20 types of pests.
- Quarterly service visits.
- Pinnacle Pest +
- Weep hole service.
- Fire ant control.
- Scorpion control.
- Bi-monthly service visits.
- Top tier service plan.
- Pinnacle Pro +
- Flea and tick control.
- Mosquito and wasp control.
- Termite control.
- Monthly service visits.
Exterior Only Plan
- Protection from common pests.
- No interior services.
Our highly trained technicians use the latest pest technologies and IPM best practices to bring you lasting, pest-free results you can feel good about. Reach out today for your free, no obligation inspection.
Commercial Pest Control In Pleasanton, TX
Protecting your Pleasanton business from pests is crucial to your future success. That’s why we offer complete commercial pest solutions you can trust. We’ve serviced all kinds of businesses and commercial properties, some of which include churches, medical offices, nursing homes, schools, storage facilities, warehouses. Our process includes:
- 48-hours’ notice before arrival.
- Discussing problem areas.
- Identifying pests, entry points, and harborage areas.
- Going over treatment plan options.
- Minimally invasive to your day-to-day.
- Working around business hours and employee schedules.
- Addressing existing pest problems.
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management) techniques for prevention.
- Maintaining a pest-free facility all year long.
- Returning for follow-up depending upon your needs.
- Quarterly, bi-monthly, or monthly treatments.
- Interior and exterior treatments, de-webbing, and de-nesting.
Our team has over 60 years of combined experience, bringing a high level of knowledge and expertise to every job we do. We also specialize in real estate transactions and new construction. No matter what pest pressures you’re dealing with, we’re here to help. We offer great service, and never require any contracts. Give us a call today to discuss your commercial pest control needs.
Three Signs You Are Inviting Termites In Your Pleasanton Home
Termite activity is a real nightmare that no homeowner wants to face. These destructive pests eat through the structure of your home, causing large-scale property damage and putting your loved ones in danger.
Detecting any termite activity as soon as possible is crucial to minimize the spread of the infestation, and reduce the scope of the damage. Here are three common signs indicating the presence of termites in your Pleasanton home:
1. Moisture problems and indications of water damage.
2. The presence of damaged or rotting wood on your property.
3. Mud tubes in the ground traveling to openings along your foundation.
Your best protection from termite damage is regular service from the professionals. Contact Pinnacle Pest Defense for complete termite control and prevention services. We’re here to guard your home from these wood-eating invaders, providing the continued protection you deserve.
How To Identify Flea Bites In Pleasanton
If you discover little itchy bites on your body, how can you determine whether they’re from fleas or bed bugs? It can be difficult to detect the difference, but there are a few distinct characteristics that indicate the presence of a flea bite over another kind of bite.
The bites appear like a cluster of red dots with dark centers. The bump gets red, itchy, and swollen soon after the bite occurs, showing up to bother you right away. They generally bite in moist areas, like the bends of knees and elbows, armpits, feet, and legs.
If you want to secure year-round protection from fleas, it’s a good idea to reach out to your local pest professionals. Call Pinnacle Pest Defense to discuss your flea control and prevention needs; we’re here to customize a solution just for you.
Pleasanton Homeowner’s Practical Guide To Ant Prevention
Ants in Pleasanton are notoriously difficult to prevent because of the very specific things that attract them, such as sweet and sugary food items and water sources, small as they may be. That said, there are some practical key steps that Pleasanton homeowners can take in order to keep these pests away from their homes:
- Practice good hygiene around food. Food is one of the most significant factors that lures ants to homes, so it’s an important place to start. Always keep leftovers and snacks in sealed containers, don’t let dishes pile up in the sink, try not to miss trash day, and sweep up all food debris by cleaning and disinfecting regularly.
- Tend to water in all of its forms. Moisture issues are also responsible for attracting ants, whether that means a leaky pipe under the sink or a troublesome spigot outdoors. Fix any issues that appear and make sure that no water accumulates.
- Seal up openings. To keep ants out of the home, it’s crucial to tend to all of the small openings around foundations with materials like caulk. Keep window screens in good condition by repairing or replacing them and apply weatherstripping around windows and doors that need it.
At Pinnacle Pest Defense, we follow Integrated Pest Management methods in order to eliminate ants and the factors that attract them. We provide treatments on a routine basis as part of our residential pest control programs so that homeowners can benefit from complete relief. For more information on our ant control offerings, please call us today.
Three Early Warning Signs Of Cockroaches In Your Pleasanton Home
Cockroaches are a potentially hazardous pest to have living inside of your Pleasanton home because of the health risks that they can bring and how difficult they generally are to eliminate. Here are three early warning signs that you might notice and would indicate the presence of cockroaches:
- Increase in health issues. The egg shells, droppings, and skin that roaches leave behind may cause allergies and asthma issues to develop for members of your household.
- Subtle property damage. While cockroaches don’t usually cause significant property damage, they will nibble on cereal boxes and fabrics like upholstery and leather.
- Finding cockroach byproducts. Roaches usually shed their skin up to eight times before they are ready to reproduce, this is known as the molting process. If you find any bits of cockroach, then you might have an infestation on your hands. Additionally, finding feces that looks like pepper flakes would also denote a problem.
At Pinnacle Pest Defense, we help homeowners find reliable relief from cockroaches by implementing Integrated Pest Management methodologies. This system means that we make judicious product applications and habitat modifications while also providing our customers with the education that they need in order to further deter cockroaches between our visits. For more information on cockroach control in Pleasanton that you can trust, call us today.
Pleasanton Exterminators Take On Occasional Invaders
When it comes to keeping occasional invaders from becoming a problem in Pleasanton homes, there’s no name more reliable than Pinnacle Pest Defense. We specialize in custom-tailored services that follow strict Integrated Pest Management methods so that we can deliver undeniable results for our customers. This system means that we focus on education and mechanical modifications and use eco-friendly products to make applications where they are required.
In order to maximize on protection, we offer three separate programs: Pinnacle Pest, Pinnacle Pro, and Pinnacle Platinum. These plans incorporate de-webbing, nest removal, and coverage for 20 kinds of pests in Pleasanton. We offer additional services based on the level of involvement that our customers need, which might include flea, termite, mosquito, fire ant, and scorpion control services. This continuous protection prevents severe property damage as well as exposure to unnecessary health risks. All of these services come with our pest-free guarantee as well. For more information on pest control in Pleasanton, contact us today.
4 Ways To Keep Scorpions Away From Your Pleasanton Property
Scorpions are a common pest for Pleasanton property owners, and they have the potential to be very dangerous and also attract other pests. Here are four straightforward ways to keep them away:
- Seal up cracks and openings. One of the most reliable ways to keep scorpions out of your home is to pay meticulous attention to cracks and crevices around your foundation. Fill these flaws with silicone-based caulk and don’t ignore even the smallest of openings.
- Create a tidy yard. Get rid of debris accumulation and store firewood at least 25 feet away from your property.
- Get rid of moisture problems. Fix leaky plumbing and pipes outside of your property and clear away condensation.
- Work with a professional. Don’t risk exposure to scorpions, whether they’re a nuisance or are venomous. Work with a trusted pest pro for ongoing support against scorpions.
At Pinnacle Pest Defense, we provide scorpion control that adheres to Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods in order to eliminate these pests and address the root cause of their appearance. By following IPM, we are able to keep scorpions away without interruption to give you the fullest assurance of a safer home. For more information on scorpion control services, please call us today.